Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Welcome to the Prisms Homework Blog!

Assignments are "due next class" unless another date is specified.


Literature/ELA 

  • 7TH: First half of rough draft due Tues. 3/22
  • 7TH: Final draft  due Friday 4/1 
  • LIT: 2 more poems due Thursday 3/24
  • Finish MCAS Practice Essay due Weds. 3/23


Math (7th):

  • Practice 9.1



    Math (8th):  

    • Practice 8.1

      Rachel's grade and homework page is here

      Math (Grace)

      • Finish 6.4 Practice 1-13a
      •  13b optional

      TECH (Grace)

      Atelier  

      Science:  

      • Lab Output due Friday 3/15
      •  Density Worksheet due Friday 3/15

      Humanities

      • Women's Rights Article due Weds. 3/23 (save as: Newspaper Women/your name)
      • article and chart due Weds 3/23

      Spanish (7th)  


      • Estudia
      • (los adjectivos, la lista, ser)

      Spanish (8th)

      • traduce

      Now it's time for the Quote of the Day! How can we apply this timeless message to our homework? 

      : )


      “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

      —Frank Herbert, Dune


      No comments:

      Post a Comment